Wednesday, December 5, 2012

welcome

I've been blogging on and off for about 3 years but never really found my niche so...I decided to really start focusing on my passion. My passion is finding things all over the world wide web and usually I just stick it into a bookmark for when I need it for something. The thought then occurred to me, why not that be my blog focus. I love love love to search and find cool things all over the place so my blog with simply be that. It will be a culmination of my cool findings. Beautiful blog candy. I will have beauty, fashion, organizing, home design, kids fashion, men's fashion, cool places to dine, travel to, learn about and read. Pretty cities, pretty adventures, all things beautiful, helpful, and fun. So I hope you really enjoy my blog I'm literally so excited to do this. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment