Monday, August 26, 2013

The Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard

Hi Girls! I’ve been having the best time this summer with my new craft obsession. I have to share this with you girls. O.K. So here’s how it all started. I was surfing the web one day and came across this U tube video and fell in love with these awesome videos by The Stamps Of Life. The Stamps of Life is a company started by Stephanie Barnard who is also a spokesman for the awesome Sizzix company. She is part of their design team and also does product development. The Stamps of Life is her baby that she started after being in the business and being so creative, I mean creative like I’ve never seen before. Her stamps blow everyone else’s away. Me and my daughter Julia took up stamping this summer and it’s been like so awesome. Stephanie’s company has the most awesome stamps but in addition she also has a line of inks that  are manufactured by the company that makes Colorbox inks which are my favorite. The difference between her inks and everyone else’s is that they have no texture so the things you make are like flat and awesome. She also has coordinating die cuts. I bought this awesome Sizzix Bigkick 
which even though I have a silhouette I feel you need this because it’s more independent and you don’t need to plug into the computer. So to stamp with these adorable stamps, you  don’t need a die cut machine but you will have more fun and your creativity will be increased by having the ability to cut the shapes that you are stamping with TSOL. (The Stamps Of Life).Bought a Cuttlebug but wasn’t impressed.  They aren’t the same as the ones made by Sizzix. Trust me I had to return my Cuttlebug.



Here’s a gallery of card made with her products










Aren’t these incredible? So check out her website, consider being a club member like me because you get all these awesome goodies and discounts and the best part of this is that they are made in the USA. Yay.

I am not getting paid in any way for this products review. I just absolutely love these stamps. I am not an affiliate of this company.

Thanks all!

Love xoxo

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment